I can not get into my email account: [email protected]

Customer Question
I can not get into...
I can not get into my email account :***@******.*** If I try my name is ***** ***** as hobartbalaton0.com & I can not get in to that either. I have been virtually locked out for over 2 months after trying too many things including various user names and passwords. This happened after I got a different computer and switched to Micro. 10 & then back to" Micro.7" This caused me to lose my old stored passwords My cell # *****(###) ###-####and home #(###) ###-#### Thankyou . Sincerely, Hobart Balaton
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/19/2016
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there. My name is***** will be my pleasure to assist you with this. Please give em just a moment to review your comments.

I am posting detailed instructions below to help you regain access to your gmail account. If you would like to receive a phone call so I can personally walk through this with you please accept the additional service offer.

The following link will give you several options for recovering your password. Just follow the screen prompts step by step.

https://support.google.com/mail/troubleshooter/2943007?hl=en.

If you gave them a cell number when originally setting up your account, they will text you or call you. If you gave them a recovery email address, they will get email you a link to reset your password.

If you don't have access to the cell phone or email account that you provided, you can provide answers to security questions that you setup up when creating the account. If you can't provide any of the requested information you may still be able to regain access by completing a form that asks for details about how you used your account, people you emailed often, when the account was created, labels or filters you created - or other verifiable information. If you can answer these questions correctly, so Google can verify that you are indeed the owner of the account, you will be sent a link to reset your password.

When you have reset the password ***** you are logged into your account, please go to settings and update your recovery email address, your phone number, and your security questions. This will make it much easier for you to recover access to your account if you forget your password ***** the

future.

If all else fails and you wish to speak with someone at Google about gmail, you may call one of the numbers listed below, however, the lines are automated, and requesting to speak with someone can lead to hold times up to three hours or more.

1. United States1-***-***-****

2. United Kingdom +44 (0)20-7031-3000

3. India+91-80-67218000

4. Mexico+52 55-5342-8400

5. Canada+1(###) ###-####/u>

6. Germany+49 30###-##-####/p>

7. Russia+7-***-***-****

I apologize. The additional offer message should have set Google mail/Gmail. rather than Facebook.

Andy, Computer Consultant