I am rejoining weight watchers but 't find a link to billing…

Customer Question
I am rejoining weight watchers...
I am rejoining weight watchers but don't find a link to billing or payment?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/19/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** sorry to hear that you are having issues with the reactivation. I will be glad to assist you with this.

Here is the information that you requested from Weight Watchers>

To reactivate your subscription, go to the WeightWatchers.com visitor homepage and log in with the user name and password ***** with your cancelled account. The log in link is located at the top right corner of the page.

Click on “How Weight Watchers Works” in the blue navigation bar across the top of the page.

Weight Watchers® Online subscribers click “Weight Watchers Online” in the yellow sub-navigation bar and then the Sign up today button on the right side of the page.

Weight Watchers eTools subscribers click “Weight Watchers Meetings” and then the “Weight Watchers eTools” button on the right side of the page. Scroll down to the “How do I get started with Weight Watchers eTools?” section and click the Sign up today button. You will need a valid eTools access code to continue.

Fill out the required data and confirm the pre-populated information linked to your account and be sure that your payment information is correct. Follow the rest of the sign-up process to reactivate your account.

If you are a meetings member, obtain an access code at your weekly meetings location or fax or mail us a signed and dated photocopy of your member book (DO NOT SEND THE ORIGINAL). Once we've validated your membership, we will send your access code to the e-mail address you provide.

Be sure to include:

• First and last name
  • Daytime phone number
  • Home zip code
  • Valid e-mail address
  • Date of your last Weight Watchers meeting
  • Stamp that shows you’ve attended a meeting within the last two weeks

Fax:
1-***-***-****

US Mail:
WeightWatchers.com, Inc.
8900 State Line Road
Suite 250
Leawood, KS 66206

If you are no longer attending Weight Watchers meetings, then you might want to consider Weight Watchers Online. Weight Watchers Online has both a sign-up fee and a monthly charge.

See also:
Weight Watchers Monthly Pass

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!

did that work for you?

Please let me know if you need more help.