I have been using the Yahoo financial application to follow…

Customer Question
I have been using the...
I have been using the Yahoo financial application to follow my portfolio of shares of companies for many years. I have always signed in using the following:
User name: ronn*****
Password: e***
recently the system began to ask for the following information:
yahoo identification
password
I do not have a Yahoo identification, and I do not know what pass word I should use password, as a result I cannot access my portfolio.
Please advise me what I need to do now to be able to access my financial portfolio.
Many thanks,
Ronald N.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/19/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Your Yahoo Identification is the Yahoo email account you were assigned when you created the account.

Can you put this in please and tell me if you can then sign in Ron?

Hi Richard'
My problem is I do not know my Yahoo ID, as far as I know, I do not have a Yahoo email account. Can you help me with that?

ok, you will have an ID, as its not possible to sign in without one.

To find it, use this link please

Click me to open

Follow the onscreen steps to recover which Yahoo ID you have been using.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.

How did you go Ron?