I am a registered user of Kaspersky and needed to format one…

Customer Question
I am a registered user...
I am a registered user of Kaspersky and needed to format one of my computers and had kaspersky on it and don't know how to put it back on. I forgot my password ***** also lost my sheet that had my activation key on. What can i do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/18/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is the password ***** your Kaspersky account?

Where did you purchase Kaspersky previously? What store or website?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Is your Kaspersky currently working fine on another computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Reply button below to continue. Thank you.

It looks like you are not there. When you are available, try the following:

- Click on the website below:

https://my.kaspersky.com/en/repass/

, then there, enter your email address in the first box

, then in the second box, enter the characters as shown on the page

, then click on Submit below, then follow the instructions there in order to reset your Kaspersky account password.

- Once that is done successfully, please go to the website below:

https://my.kaspersky.com

, there, sign in your Kaspersky account, then you can get your activation key / code there.

- If needed, please see more options at the website below:

http://support.kaspersky.com/us/11515

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Reply button below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

It's been a few days. If you still need help with this issue, or if you need anything else, please type at the box below, then click on the Reply button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. If needed, I can connect remotely to your computer and troubleshoot, and/or I can provide you a free antivirus program if you need.

If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,