Can you give me the steps to transferring my photos from my…

Customer Question
Can you give me the...
Can you give me the steps to transferring my photos from my samsung droid charge to my gateway computer (5 years old) Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/18/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Martin, Network Engineer replied 2 years ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

You can transfer the photos from your droid charge to your computer by following these steps:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-52448/

Alternatively if you're not sure I can show you how to do it via a remote support session.

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,