The app play station is greyed out on my phone. I use it the…

Customer Question
The app for google play...
The app for google play station is greyed out on my phone. I use it the most of any app- and all of a sudden it greyed out, and I can't find out why, or how to reactivate it.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/18/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your phone app. Let me know the name of the App.

Google play store

you mean Google play store app is greyed out?

the books. Games appear active. I'm wasting 36 + dollars and I'm frustrated v with your service. Sorry I contacted you. I'll take it to store tomorrow

I am replying you in real time and not delaying in reply however i need to ask more details about the problem you are facing so that i can provide you resolution.

If you are in a hurry we can leave it for now and you may let me know the time you are comfortable i will be online to help you further.