Restart my google chromebook to 12 hrs earlier

Customer Question
restart my google chromebook to 12 hrs earlier
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Please no add on costs. Stop this now, I sm dissatisfied
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
This appears to be a scam. I want 1 right answe. No more marketing crap. You are not authorised any charges
1/17/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Its been ten minutes since you asked your question. Its a Sunday~ It does take some time for anyone to see your question, read it. And then start working on a legitimate answer.

Before I begin that process, Id like to know do you have the time and patience to work through this process. Or, do you want to stop now and have me send you the refund link?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S.