I need this all removed from google search engine pictures…

Customer Question
I need this all removed...
I need this all removed from google search engine pictures of the floral cakes under this account***@******.*** I need to have this all taken off can you do this for me? I don't want these pictures to show up on google engine pictures it say kays floral kreations these pictures are not what I want people to see for my business. I need this done so I can up date it take it all off
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/17/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 2 years ago
Robert M., Consultant

i might be able to help. It kind of depends on where they are getting the pictures from and what you search for to get them