Would like to make an appointment technician to install the…

Customer Question
Would like to make an...
Would like to make an appointment for a technician to install the new Wireless Gateway on my computer.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/16/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

Unfortunately we do not make house calls.

.

But I may be able to walk you through the process, and get it working without having a technician come to your house.

.

If you just HAVE to get a technician to come to your house.....you will have to call a LOCAL technicain in your area for this service. And i just want you to be prepared that a typical house call for a Computer technician is about $50-$100 per hour.

.

But i think if we work together on this....that we can get it working WITHOUT needing a technician come to your house.

.

Are you up for trying to get it installed? I can help you very much.....i can call you on the phone....or connect to your computer to control it.....or just tell you how to do it.

.

What do you say?....Are up for it?