I have a logisys computer

Customer Question
I have a logisys computer
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/16/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 2 years ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Can you tell me more on what is going on?

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.

Cody. I have had no help from Just Answer. I did not get help last night and this am, in order to continue the "support", I had to pay again. If you can help me now, thats great. Sorry to be crabby, but this is turning into a long drawn out issue and I can't sit by the computer all day. thanks if you can help:
Here's what is happening. Someone hit a button on the tower that seems to have changed the boot device priority. I know how to get to the set up area and find the place to reset this. Here are my 3 options:
[SATA:SS-ST1000DM] [removable device] and [CDROM:3M-HL-DT-ST] I don't have a removable device and I'm not trying to get into the CDROM, so it must be the SATA... How do I get the parenthesis to go away do it is not disabled? thanks

can you take a picture of the monitor?

Should be instructions on the right as to how to navigate thru it.

ok. I'll take a picture. There are instructions on the right but not how to make the parentheses go away. how do I send the photo to you?

You can attach it here, there will be a spot near the chat window to attach it.

They are all in brackets, it doesn't appear they are disabled.

hmmm, is the SATA the 1st priority I should have? because I still get the same screen when I save and exit: reboot and select proper boot device

Yes that is your hard drive.

Hard drive may have gone bad, can you open up your computer and reseat the hard drive?