My name is ***** ***** and i accidentally deleted a 8-10…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** and i accidentally deleted a 8-10 page note....can you help me

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Was on my Apple iPad and was writing in "notes" and i went to copy and paste and i accidentally deleted. Came to Apple and it was not saved to iCloud.....i utilize Yahoo.....does that help

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
deposited.....on credit card.....
i am looking for the "note" 1 Peter 2:11-25
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
please call at(###) ###-####
1/16/2016
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there. My name is***** will be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Hi Allison, I am looking to retrieve an 8 to 10 page note I accidentally deleted on my iPad in notes 1Peter 2: 11- 25 is the note I'm looking for. Can you help? I paid the $36 on my credit card

I apologize for the delay in my response. I was searching a way to restore an individual note. A regular icloud restore will overwrite everything, rather than allowing you to choose what you want to restore. Your best option to recover the iPad Notes from your icloud backup will be using a third party app, iPhone Data Recovery. It will extract individual notes from your iCloud backup and save them on your computer. Please click on this link for detailed instructions and to download the application.

I believe that this will solve your problem with the deleted note. If so, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please allow me to continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

I do not have ICloud back up on notes. Does that mean the note is not retrivable?
I did not have it backed up. Does that mean my individual note is unretrievable

I am terribly sorry, but I have researched thoroughly and the answer is that if it was not backed up there is no way to recover it. I realize that this is not the answer that you were seeking but it is the accurate and correct answer. If i have been at all helpful to you, please rate my service by clicking on the stars and then click finish or submit. You should probably turn on your backup for notes so if this happens in future you will have recovery options. Have a great day!

Since you were unable to help with the problem of retrieving my note how do I get my $36.00 back I put on my credit card?

Please may contact***@******.*** with any billing issues.