My computer will not accept my password or anything else…

Customer Question
my computer will not accept...
my computer will not accept my password ***** anything else
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/16/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 years ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, what is your operating system please (windows or mac) and version ?

Thank you

windows 7
This is a new computer with less than one hour service on it

Please try one of those solutions : First Can you make sure the CAPS lock and NUM lock keys are off, then try the password *****'ve been using

Solution 1 : Using the Administrator Account

1- Start or restart your computer and press "F8" while the computer boots up. The Advanced Boot Options screen appears.

2- Scroll down to "Safe Mode" with the arrow keys on the keyboard and press "Enter." Your computer starts in Safe Mode.

3-Click on the "Administrator" account that appears on the Windows logon screen

4-Click on "Start" and "Control Panel".

5-You will enter "All Control Panel Items", then click" User Accounts"

6-Then click"Manage Another account" as following.

7-Choose the account which you want to reset the password.

8-Click "Change the password" as following

9-Type a new password ***** that account.

If you don't see the Administrator account then you will need to creat one :

restart your computer and press "F8" Scroll down to "Safe Mode with command prompt", a black box will appear, please type :

net user Administrator /active:yes (and click enter)

now restart your computer and follow the previous steps.

Solution 2 : Bypass Windows 7 password

1-Insert your windows 7 disc and restart your computer, and Boot off the Windows disk and select the “Repair your computer” option from the lower left-hand corner.

2-Follow through until you get to the option to open the Command Prompt, which you’ll want to select.

3-type in the following command :

copy c:\windows\system32\sethc.exe c:\ (click enter)

copy c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe c:\windows\system32\sethc.exe (click enter)

4-Now reboot the computer.

5-Once you get to the login screen, hit the Shift key 5 times, and you’ll see an administrator mode command prompt.

6-type the following command : net user LOGIN_USERNAME YOUR_NEW_PASSWORD

example : net user jack acer2015

7-Now you can login with your new password

If you don't have the windows 7 disk please watch this short video on YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWLZPsyp0Gc

Solution 3 :

Go to the following website : http://www.hirensbootcd.org/download/ scroll down and download the file name Hirens.BootCD.15.2.zip (Make sure you unzip this file) Now burn this file into a blank CD or DVD, you can use imgburn software to burn the file : www.imgburn.com after you burn the file, insert the Disk then follow the step by step instruction in this tutorial video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoYv1H6-E98

(the video is for windows 8 but you can use the same instructions for windows 7 or other version of windows)

Hope this help, if you need further help please let me know and i will gladly continue to help

Thank you

Thank you for your time I was warned that before I got any results it would cost me dearly Nothing that you told me would work Do not bill my credit card

Your satisfaction is my top goal. Please rate if you're satisfied with the answer that i provide, positive rating are appreciated, if you need any further help I will be happy to assist you. and if we cant help you solve the issue you will be entitled to a full refund.

hope this help

Thank you

Note : Only rate if you are 100% satisfied, please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied.

regards,

has everything worked out, do you still need help please?

Note : Only rate if you are 100% satisfied, please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied.if we cant help you solve the issue you will be entitled to a full refund.

regards,