Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

When I set up my username this morning, I didn't realized

Customer Question

When I set up my username this morning, I didn't realized everyone would see it, so I changed it. Several of the names I wanted were taken, so I had to revise my choice several times. I inadvertently included a typo and now I can't change it. Could you please allow me to change it again? I intended for it to be "veryfunlawyer" and ended up with "veryfunlawer". This is a terrible way to start out my online search! Please help me! Thank you, ***** ***** Mason
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Are you trying to change the username for your email account? If so, who's your email service, e.g. Gmail, Hotmail, etc.?

Please reply back to me below. Thank you.

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

(Please disregard any phone call offer if it shows up on your screen now, and instead reply back to me below.)

I can also set up a quick, secure remote session (NO extra charge), to assist you with setting up a new username for your account. Do let me know.