I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 with the free

Customer Question
upgrade in December. Suddenly...
I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 with the free upgrade in December. Suddenly it isnot working properly. I chose to keep the windows 7 desktop but suddenly all of the icons have disappeared. I also do not have the windows 8 type desktop with all the tiles.
Do not know whatthe problem is as this is my wifes computer and she has items disappearing. power point viewer has disappeared as has windows office. Cannot find any of the Dell apps. I thought of reinstalling windows 10 but do not have a key and do not know where to go to find the windows 10 program to install. The screen has become very dark.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
1/13/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Do you want to go back to Windows 7?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I want to know how to reinstall windows 10 and if I do where do I find all of the apps that are going to be erased.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Do you have an answer for me as I contacted American Express and had them clear the security on this payment.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are you there.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It says not to respond to the email but I have not received an answer.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is that the only response I get. DO you want to go back to windows 7. Please just say yes or no. I keep clicking on the response and there is nothing there. Can you just email me the response. Thanks. I am going to have to go in a few minutes. I have been working on this for over an hour and a half now and am no further than when I started.

I apologize -- I was away from my desk.

To access this feature, go to the Start Menu>Settings>Update and Security>Recovery.

Josh, Support Specialist