Terry
Terry, Consultant
Experience:  Worked over thirteen years in operating systems support chats and groups.
32740927

I have WP X6 working in Windows 10. It seems to work OK,

Customer Question

I have WP X6 working in Windows 10. It seems to work OK, except that I cannot see the templates in the PerfectExpert Dialog. I have checked the template file locations and they are where they should be:
C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Corel\PerfectExpert\16\EN\Custom WP Templates
And the file settings point to that as the location for templates. Yet now templates are visible in PerfectExpert dialog.
Any help would be appreciated.
Jack Townsend
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. My name is***** will be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

I apologize. I should have read more carefully. I will opt-out and refer to another expert as I am infinitely more familiar with Microsoft Office than with Word. Have a great day!

Expert:  Terry replied 1 year ago.

Hi I am terry and I will try and help you today.

First of all load one of the templates then click on file and choose save as. The path will be at the top of the save as window.

If you can take a second to rate my answer by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be a nice thing to do. Positive feedback My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Terry

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Didn't work. Any other solutions.