Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a Dell 660 upgraded to Win. 10, V1511 that was

Customer Question

I have a Dell 660 upgraded to Win. 10, V1511 that was operating fine before Xmas except (1)the red X in upper rt corner was missing on many screens. I now have fouled things up pretty bad! (2)The boot up sequence no longer offers the 4 User Account selection screen and ends up at Yahoo which was never previously used. When I get out of Yahoo I see my (administrator) - (Don's) Desktop green background but all of the 24+ icons are missing. Thus, I am unable to select any programs/software. When I get out of this, it displays a selected message from my thunderbird account, but I have no way to backup to view the list of all messages. There is a slight possibility that another Xmas User contributed to this problem. please HELP!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.