Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

Just got a message on my blue screen telling me to disable

Customer Question

Customer: Just got a message on my blue screen telling me to disable my antivirus and check for disk fragmentation. I recently installed Avast. could this be the problem?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i had firefox going--running very slowly--and suddenly the blue screen appeared. That was the relevant information from the blue screen.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: what are the odds i'll get another blue screen and get disconnected?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. .
I am sorry to hear that you are heaving this issue.
I can check on this for you with a remote screen connect session. Will that be okay?