I had a Phone It was the first Nexus made by Samsung..and it

Customer Question
was a Verizon Wireless Phone...
I had a Phone It was the first Nexus made by Samsung..and it was a Verizon Wireless Phone it was used but they assigned me a phone number under***@******.*** or [email protected] gmail.com...I need that phone number to show Verizon proof ..I know it's in my Google+ cause I just saw it..5 days ago..can you help retrieve it
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
It is the only other "818" number besides my current(###) ###-####that***@******.*** got apps from The playstore from A Samsung Verizon Nexus
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/6/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 2 years ago
Robert M., Consultant

I am not really understanding what you are saying here.

Why would verizon assign you a number through email ?

where would it be under google and why would you need to show it to verizon and even if you did why would they believe it more than their own records ?

Are you sure it was not a google voice number that was directed to that phone ? verizon would have nothing to do with that.

I can get you my phone number and we can talk if you want. I can even log into your computer with you to look through your gmail and maybe you can explain why you need it and i will understand or be able to offer another way to accomplish what you want. But there is an additional charge and right now i don't even understand why you would need to know this or what it would accomplish for you.

I don't think I should have to pay for a phone number that I imputed in to Google myself..and bought app's and svces with the device, which happened to be the first Nexus PHONE Google made.. I BOUGHT it used from E -Bay, and Verizon was it's Original Carrier even though it was unlocked and rooted. I still used Verizon. I want the number because that device got wet and I want to use the same number on another Verizon Device..Understand??

No not really. The phone number is ***** tied to the phone.

As long as you pay for the phone number it is yours. You can even bring it to another phone company.

the minute that you stop paying for it the ownership reverts back to the phone company and they can do whatever they want with it.

Why wouldnt you want to put your new number from the new phone that got wet onto the old phone and use it that way ?

you might be able to do it just by switching the simm card from the wet phone to the old phone

if not a simple call to verizon will get you a new simm card or if the phone is actually too old to use a simm card they can set it up for you over the phone if you give them the imie number which is available under settings / about phone.

Except I don't have the SIM card the device. Or the box anymore.. They were all STOLEN from my belongings along with my laptop and tablet from my belongings while recuperating from a slight heartattack in Panorama City nursing home.. Did I mention I'm a 9/11 survivor...and get only $2200 a month from Disability...if I was still a Stockbroker I'd shoot you the $20 without hesitation..look man, have a heart ..me getting a New Nexus 5 THRU Verizon hangs in the balance...Don't Ask please it's a Best Buy deal...just please shoot me the number or I won't get approved any other way..

my problem is that i can not get you the phone number. I have no access to verizons account history.

And i do not understand why that phone number would prove anything at all. Nor why the imie number would not work for whatever they need it to. if it was a verizon phone they might be able to look it up by that even if they could not do it by your email address.

I am just trying to help you the best i can. But what you want i cant get you. I am trying to find another way to get you what you want in the end.

i am going to opt out and maybe you can work better with somebody else here.

The phone number was on my Google+ page under devices under FARRELLS FORUM OF Fact and Fiction Regarding Enlightenment...I just saw it 2 WEEKS ago. When I backed up and restored another phone .. Cause My Best buy Rep told me that. . That is the only when Verizon will do business with me without a hefty deposit due to questionable credit ...because of disability..and poverty due to the Traitor George Bush.They will just view it as adding another line..please help it's 818 something...the ONLY OTHER 818 number on my account?!

I truly do not understand what you are saying. Why would farrels forum of fact and fiction have your phone number?

and if it is under your google plus account why not just log into your google plus account ?

Robert M., Consultant