How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andy Your Own Question
Andy, Computer Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 5316
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Andy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to cancel my memership

Customer Question

I need to cancel my memership
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a computer expert for If you wish to cancel your membership with you will need to email***@******.***. I can only answer question. I don't have access to billing matters. If you need assistance cancelling your membership with another company I may be able to help you by providing information on how to contact them or possibly by contacting them on your behalf. Please advise.

Related Computer Questions