Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Windows 7 (64 bit) desktop ASUS BIOS. upon startup, cannot

Customer Question

Windows 7 (64 bit) desktop ASUS BIOS. upon startup, cannot get past he ASUS bios start up screen, cannot access any bios menus. Just frozen. never even gets to starting windows. I disconnected the HDD and no difference, so assume this is a purely bios problem. what to do??
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. You may have to manually clear the CMOS/BIOS. You will need to open the case and check the motherboard to see if there is a small button marked Clear CMOS. Please send me the model number of your computer and I will research it further.