Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Kamil just downloaded adobe on my computer and also changed

Customer Question

Hi Kamil just downloaded adobe on my computer and also changed me to MSN.COM I need help I have a interview in the morning and my format has changed help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Your format in what changed?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi. This morning at 8:00 AM i have a very important interview And was supposed to be able to use my Adobe player and get on WebCam. Kamil Assisted me last night. He changed my Software server to MS in.com. I did not ask him to do this. After we hung up I could not access my yahoo.com mail To get in And still can't this morning. Now it's asking me to create accounts and set up all kinds of stuff with Microsoft which I'm really not interested in doing. All I am interested in at this moment Is being able to access What i I needed to do when I contacted your company. It's all good just help me.
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

are you online still to connect me so we can fix this?

Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.