GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

I have premium zenmate account and I cannot sign in to

Customer Question

I have premium zenmate account and I cannot sign in to zenmate?
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** GeekGirl :). Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Please keep in mind as we work together that it often takes more several steps and/or answers to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied. If I am unable to solve your problem, I will open it up to another expert who may be able to help. Your satisfaction is my top priority!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

hi there :) If you will go to this link and enter the email address that you use for your premium Zenmate account, you will receive an email with a link to reset your password.

https://secure.zenmate.com/#/passwords/new?p=

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Did that work for you?

If this solves your problem, and you are satisfied with my answer, please be kind and take a moment to rate me so I will be paid for my time. If you are not satisfied, please do not issue a rating until you have provided me with an opportunity to address any remaining questions or issues. Your complete satisfaction is my goal!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please cancel my charges I do not like your way of doing biusness thank you so much
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

I'm terribly sorry. Unfortunately, I am a user of the site just like you. You ask questions, and I attempt to answer them. I am not involved in billing at all. You may contact customer service at *****@******.***. May I ask,if I personally have offended you in some way. It woudl be very helpful to me to know if I have, so I can avoid doing so in future.

In any case, have a very pleasant day!