Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

My name is ***** *****. Question regarding Windows Media

Customer Question

Customer: Hello Justin. My name is ***** *****. Question regarding Windows Media Player. I already setup an external hard drive. Am using Windows Media Player to rip CDs to that drive.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Forthcoming. Hang on. :)
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure. I don't need question posted.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

what is the problem that you are having when you try to rip cd to that drive ?

you should be able to select the drive that you want to rip them to

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Robert:This is Jim Signor. Order ID: 15917875-430. I have solved the CD burning problem.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

thats great. If i was helpful i hope that you will give me a good rating

thanks.