Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am having trouble printing from my computer. I just

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my name is ***** ***** I am having trouble printing from my computer. I just installed a new ink jet, both black & colored and now it won't print.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When I go to print something from my screen I get this pop-up that says PDF complete document creation options. What is that?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes I am willing to wait but I am not sure of the price. You are saying generally around $35. I need to know for sure on the charge because I live on soc. sec. and can't afford even the $35 but if it is a must, than I must do it. Thanks John
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Can we setup a remote session to fix this?

Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.