GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

How in heavens sake do I get unblocked from facebook? they

Customer Question

how in heavens sake do I get unblocked from facebook? they are saying that I am too fast of all things) I have a prob with parkinsons. but I have been trying to log in, now, for the last TWO days! Do they have a "real" phone number where I can talk to a human???
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** GeekGirl :). Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Please keep in mind as we work together that it often takes more several steps and/or answers to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied. If I am unable to solve your problem, I will open it up to another expert who may be able to help. Your satisfaction is out top priority!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Please give me a moment to locate this information for you.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Here is the information that I have located for you:

NOTE: This a direct quote from Facebook.

If you've been warned or temporarily blocked from adding friends, you'll need to wait until the block is finished. "Helpful" votes on your answers cannot help you exit the block.

Facebook is a place for connecting with friends, family and other people you know personally. Facebook receives signals from the community and may establish limits to prevent behavior that other people on the site may find unwanted or annoying. These limits restrict the rate at which you can use certain features on the site, such as adding friends.

When your temporary block is lifted, please only send friend requests to people who you already know personally.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Here's a link to the Facebook Community Help Site where you can read more about their policies. I understand that they do not always seem fair, as in your case, but they stand by them firmly and rarely make exceptions.

https://www.facebook.com/help/community

They do not, unfortunately, provide telephone support. https://www.facebook.com/help/community

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

If you are satisfied with my answer, please take a moment to rate me so I will be paid for my time. If you are not satisfied, please do not issue a rating until you have provided me with an opportunity to address any remaining questions or issues. Your complete satisfaction is my goal!