Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have an essentio pic. Has not worked reliably since

Customer Question

Hi I have an essentio pic. Has not worked reliably since Windows 10 installation. Desktop keeps refreshing. Basically becoming useless. Please help.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

I would suggest you revert back to the previous Windows version. If you would like to install Windows 10 again, try upgrading it once again.

Please click Start button, select Settings. In Settings window, select Update & Security. Then, select Go back to Windows 7/Windows 8.1. Follow the on screen instructions.

For more information, check the link below.

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/windows/how-downgrade-windows-10-to-windows-7-8-easy-3615606/

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hmmm. Not really the solution I was hoping for, even if I could access the Settings screen, which I can't because the computer is essentially frozen. Thanks anyways. No need for a call or any further correspondence by the way.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. However, it is better to get it reinstalled.

Thank you.

S H E F I N