Richard Hall
Richard Hall, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Chief Information Officer at Spectrum Contracting Serv.
77993500

We have a shell c store, ************, station number is

Customer Question

We have a shell c store, ************, station number is *********. Ermergency, it appears all gift cards continue to be able to run through again and again without any limits, it appears debit cards and credit cards as well. We must talk to someone immediatly cell phone for owner of the store is **********, his name is Jessie *******
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If your store is extending infinite credit to everyone, then you urgently need to change your credit card and debit card and gift card provider. Or at least to contact them and put a stop to the situation, by complaining in the most urgent terms, about the situation.

The situation appears to be unprecedented. I cannot think what would cause it. But complaining to your credit card (etc.) provider, is the best way to deal with the situation, that I can see.

In case another Expert here has a better idea or better advice, I have Opted Out, opening the case to other Experts in this category.

Expert:  Richard Hall replied 1 year ago.

I would be happy to give you a phone call and I can direct you as to the course of action you are wishing to take in order to mitigate damages and correct the issue.

If you still need assistance, let me know.