How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andy Your Own Question
Andy, Computer Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 5316
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Andy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was on line with a tech who found an net error. He said

Customer Question

I was on line with a tech who found an net error. He said that a tech would fix it for me and a one time fee would have to be paid. I need to know if my desk top has been fixed as I have heard nothing . He said it had to be fixed or I would lose this computer and any laptops etc.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.


I'm sorry about the issue. What was the tech's name or the company's name?

How did you get into contact with him?

What is the issue with your computer that you need help with?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.