Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I just upgraded to Windows 10 and now I can't find my old

Customer Question

I just upgraded to Windows 10 and now I can't find my old documents from over the years. Your system said everything was where it was but I can't fined them.
Please help.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

The files can be in a couple of different locations but the easiest way to find your files is to click on the Start button/option and type the name of one of your files into the search box then press enter. The file(s) should appear on your screen and the folder will appear that they are in.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

If you still need help, I can connect to your computer and retrieve the files for you. I am sending you an offer to do so.