Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I downloaded windows and now my computer will not load or

Customer Question

I downloaded windows and now my computer will not load or open to even log on. It simply continuously loads....HELP!!!!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Is there any external device connected to it and any message indicating that it is loading?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I downloaded windows 10 and now when I turn it on it just has the HP logo and the circle for downloading. Then it goes away and leaves just a big downloading circle.

Is there any external device connected such as a usb, phone, etc? anything at all connected to the usb port?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is nothing connected to my laptop.

When you reboot; does it show any options like BIOS, Factory Settings etc.. for the Function F keys?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I reboot it does nothing - just HP and download symbol.

What's the model # ***** this system?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is taking too long- lets forget it.

No worries. I will opt out and open the question should you wish to come back later.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have to get on with work this is taking way too long!

That is why i said that you can come back when you have time. This is going to take long to diagnose and troubleshoot it. There is no quick fix unfortunately.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am back for awhile. I know I am not the only one this has happened to. Why the big mystery on how to fix?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My computer is an HP Envy

Do you have any important data on this machine? The big mystery can be compared to a car whose engine has stopped working, without diagnosing it the technician or the mechanic won't be able to tell what exactly in the engine is causing it. Hope you get the idea.