Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

A man called me and told me he worked and i had somethings

Customer Question

a man called me and told me he worked for microsoft and i had somethings he needed to check. i gave him acess to my computer and when he asked me for my bankaccount info. and i told him no he said he would locke me out of the computer'and that is what he did. I am having to use my grand-daughters tablet
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that happened.

That is a scam being operated by fraudulent means. Microsoft or any reputable computer techs will never call on you and ask to work on your computer. You will need to restart your computer in safe mode and then run virus protection. If that fails you will have to reload the computer with fresh operating system from your recovery/repair disc. Let me know the version of Windows on your computer please?