Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience
13568747

I had my phone stolen or lost and I have a new one I can't

Customer Question

I had my phone stolen or lost and I have a new one I can't remember my password ***** contract number
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That's a tough situation.

As for your password: your new phone won't have the password ***** the old phone. If the password ***** are seeking is for an email account, a Google account or the like, then you need to go through password ***** procedures.

As for your contract number: your new phone should not need a contract number, that I know of. But tell me if you perceive such a need, and I will help advise you through the difficulty. As needed, a contract number could be recovered from the company that provides the service that the contract number applies to - contact them, for it.