Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Can't find my account

Customer Question

Can't find my account
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** GeekGirl :). Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Please keep in mind as we work together that it often takes more several steps and/or answers to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied. If I am unable to solve your problem, I will open it up to our other experts in the hopes that someone can help.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Can you tell me what account you are trying to find? Is it your Microsoft account, your google account, or some kind of email account?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My paypal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I bought a smart watch 2 days ago n I bought 1 today with a blue tube speaker I like to look up my account on PayPal n I cant
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Good morning :). Please let me know when it would be convenient to schedule a phone call if you would still like that. I do need a little bit more information, please. Can you access your paypal account from a computer? Is it only with the smart watch that you have trouble accessing it?