Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My e-mail day I have tied to log-in but looks like my

Customer Question

hi,my e-mail***@******.*** for several day I have tied to log-in but looks like my password ***** ***** not acces my acct can you please look at it
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** GeekGirl :). Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Please keep in mind as we work together that it often takes more several steps and/or answers to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied. If I am unable to solve your problem, I will open it up to our other experts in the hopes that someone can help.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

The codes that you have have probably expired.Each code is only good for a short period of time. Please repeat the process at login.live.com to get a fresh code. Once you have your code, go back to login.live.com and select the link that says "login with a Single Use code". This should take you to a page where you can reset your password. Please try this and let me know if you are able to access your account.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have received your answer and follow your intstructions.however I can not log in
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you there
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I canot accest my acc can u help
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. I would be happy to assist. I can give you a call and we can walk through it together.