Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Word perfect 12 suddenly will not print unless button

Customer Question

Word perfect 12 suddenly will not print unless button for manual printing is pressed
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Do you mean it wont print if you press ctrl p , or if you click file print?

Also, if this issue only started in the last few days or weeks, then we can take a simple step to fix the problem. So if the issues relatively recent, then lets try the following.

Click start, all programs, accessories, system tools, system restore..

Click, restore my computer to an earlier point, then click next..

We want to choose a restore point that was at least one day before the issues started..

Carry out the restore. the computer will restart, then let me know if that fixed the issue or not..

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.