Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My administrator password isn't recognized by my computer.

Customer Question

My administrator password ***** recognized by my computer. If I am able to use a restore method from my guest account by sticking a pin in the hole on the bottom of the computer what will remain on my computer? Windows 7 professional? Word, etc.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello Jill, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

What make/model is your computer?

As far as I know, computers cannot be reset that way by pressing a button, the reset button you see at the bottom is just to force the computer to restart but you'll be left with the same screen you have now unable to login.

What does it say on the logon screen as the username and when's the last time you were able to login?

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,