554.5.7.9 message not accepted reasons
, I try to

Customer Question
Hi, 554.5.7.9 message not...

Hi, 554.5.7.9 message not accepted for security reasons

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I try to connect Outlook with my rocketmail (yahoo account). This does not work and I get answer noted above.

Technician's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Will come back tomorrow since I have to leave in 15 min. then..

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
12/20/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 2 years ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Andy, Computer Consultant