Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My hp computer upgraded as if i am a new user. lost all of

Customer Question

my hp computer upgraded as if i am a new user. lost all of previous info. how do i restore?
Category: Computer
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

I don't know how you upgraded it. But upgradation process won't destroy data without our confirmation

If you have installed as without preserving data chances of retrieving data is less.

or

If your account is still there but you are logged in different profile then you are saved. We can retrieve data by browsing it from other profile.

Lets check it

Please do this process and let me know the status

Open My Computer > C Drive > Users > How many user folders you see there, mention it

If you recognize old profile, you can browse the folder and open Desktop and other folder and check if datas are available there

Please update status

Thanks

Fiyaz