Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have google plus account and a youtube account and I need

Customer Question

I have google plus account and a youtube account and I need to add a manager for the youtube video account. However, I cannot find any button that says "add managers" or anything like that.
Yes the Youtube account is linked to the google plus profile.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, Please follow the step by step instructions at the link below :

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/4628007?hl=en

let me know if you need any further help

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well I followed that video a couple of times and still couldn't find "add manager" anywhere, so that didn't work. Now I have a glitch where I can't sign into Youtube AT ALL. I keep clicking "Sign In" and it just flashes "loading" and won't let me sign in.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

What browser you are using please?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Would you like me to set up a remote session (NO extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you quickly with this issue?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

are you there, do you still need help please?