Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a hp-6600 printer ans am it. When i instruct the

Customer Question

I have a hp-6600 printer ans am it for bookwork. When i instruct the printer to print me a copy of a sales transaction. the printer is totally silent but does leave a copy in the computer yet refuses to print me a paper copy. It continue to indicate on the printer face that I now have 25 copies waiting.....please, what gives. I need to get my bookwork completed. HELP.
BILL PELTON
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you still able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not print from the computer)?

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

Do you know how to open Control Panel on the computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,