Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Having problems getting Win7 to recognise my Panasonic

Customer Question

Customer: Having problems getting Win7 to recognise my Panasonic NV-GS120 camcorder. It shows it is there in control panel devices but fails to load a driver when asked to do so.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Connected by firewire to firewire card and trying to download video into Pinnacle 19. The program worked fine with my older Panasonic video camerabut since connecting the NV-GS120 it won't respond to either.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 1 year ago.

Hello there when you say it won't respond to either" do you mean that neither your old of new camera can be detected by your computer?