How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robert M. Your Own Question
Robert M.
Robert M., Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 9026
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Robert M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I resigned from my position at Fiserv. I called Weight

Customer Question

I resigned from my position at Fiserv. I called Weight Watchers on 9/25/2015 to remove the recurring charge. Not only did the recurring charge continue I now have been charged 42.95 which I also want removed from my Discover charge card.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

you can call them again or you can call the number on the back of the discover card

that is the more sure way to do it. Discover will cancel the erroneous charges and probably issue you a new card number so they cant continue to bill you.

Related Computer Questions