Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am unable to install my new Epson xp630. I have followed

Customer Question

I am unable to install my new Epson xp630. I have followed the direction on the disk. I have put in hard drive information . According to when I open the files, I see where there is a picture of all the services that the printer offers. But when I go to print, my computer says that it is going to my old HP computer. What should I do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

May I set up a quick, secure remote session to check the issue now?

Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

OK, let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4adef10a-e3e8-4f92-a161-6641af0dc009

Click 'I Agree'. An 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded by your browser (at the very bottom.)

OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads, and I'll be connected.

If you face any issues, just reply back to me below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no do NOT CALL ME
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Please ignore the phone call offer shown by the site, and just follow the directions in my above reply to connect to the remote session. Thank you.

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the remote session. As requested, I'll have a full refund processed for you now. Thanks.