Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Pacsun orders #48834497 marunel black and #48834121 charcoal

Customer Question

pacsun orders #48834497 marunel black and #48834121 charcoal l was supposed to ship on the 7th of dec but I have never received them they are already on my credit card bill my email is xxxxxxxxxx please check this for me time is getting short. thanks. norine davis
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel