arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MCSE, RHCE, IBM System X Server Certified
50085326

A plumber made a video of my stopped up drain and I have

Customer Question

Hello a plumber made a video of my stopped up drain and I have copied it to my harddrive How do I make a dvd of it. my machine has a W&R dvd player I am using window 10 I need to give a copy to my other plumber and if I do not have to I dont want to use
the original
Category: Computer
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

Windows 10 has inbuilt DVD burning tool. Please find procedure...

1: Insert Blank DVD into DVD drive and load.

2: Once Windows detects blank DVD disc, you will get a message "How you want to use this disc"

Select With a CD/DVD player > Click Next

3: Now you can add your Video file. Just copy the file and paste it in DVD drive location

4: Once you have all necessary videos in drive, simply right click from drive location > click Burn to disc

button

6: Computer will burn video to disc in dvd format which you can play it on a dvd player

Please let me know if you have further query.

Click here to see visual

Please click on above STARS if you are satisfied with my answer

Thanks,

FIyaz

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

Dear sir,

I am still waiting for your reply...

Did my suggestion help. If so, please click on above Stars and rate my service to close this call and get paid for helping you

If you still have trouble please reply, i am glad to assist you

I am going offline for next few hrs, i shall respond for your updates once i am back

Thanks,

Fiyaz

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for no reply I was able to burn a DVD but my computer could not read it. I had just copied the video files from the disk and have copied everything I will try again tonight
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your reply,

Please check it and reply status

If everything seems fine please rate my service by clicking above STARS. This way i can close this question and increase my expertise level

Thanks,

Fiyaz