hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician since 2007
40928634

I have a Hd Pro sling box that has worked well past couple

Customer Question

I have a Hd Pro sling box that has worked well for the past couple of years. The last couple of weeks I cannot log on either by computer or my I pad. A notice shows up saying that my sling box is not connected to the internet. I have checked all my connections, etc. but no luck. Everything else in my works fine with the internet. I have noticed the the internet light on my sling box is barely lit. I have tried reseting the box and unpluging it but that doesn't work either
Category: Computer
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 1 year ago.

Hello there as you have tried resetting the box and you still don't have an Internet access and the light is barely lit, you may have a problem with the power supply that powers the Sling Box. Do you have a voltmeter please that we can test the power supply?