Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I continually have a problem getting on to apple. I think I

Customer Question

I continually have a problem getting on to apple. I think I am***@******.*** and have the password ***** why won't it ever work?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

i can tell you that is not the password. Resetting it may be a little harder though. the apple reset link is down for the moment because they had a major security breach where anybody could reset your password ***** they knew your account id and your birthday.

keep trying to go to www.apple.com and click the lost password ***** and try to get it reset.