Forgot mater password

Customer Question
forgot mater password
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome Steven.

Can you tell me please what it is you forgot the password *****? Signing into your computer? Your email account?

Thank you

Master password

ok, Master Password ***** be for anything Steve, what exactly is the password *****?

To get into every accoint

ok Steve, you will need to be more specific on this please.

What accounts are you referring to.

Or if its easier for you,

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Gets into every account

you need to be more specific then "every account" Steve.

There are thousands of different accounts you could be referring to.

I made the offer to connect to your computer and see what you mean, please accept it.

I live in a nursing home and can't afford 🐸$49

no problem Steven, thats up to you of course.

Doesn't look like you can help me

Not unless you are willing to actual specify the problem Steven.

Its like saying I need to find my house and I ask you the address and you reply with everywhere.....

Do you see the challenge to help you here?

I've told you it's a master password ***** gets me into everything eBay Amazon Facebook everything

ok Steven, I would only be repeating myself to ask for actual detail.

You need to tell me exactly what you have forgotten the password for

Repeating the same answer that its for everything is not going to get us anywhere sorry. You need to understand what everything means.

Let's end Aesop pt working put

ok Steven

End session

ok

Andy, Computer Consultant