Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Certificate Course In Computer Maintenance
15197395

I can't login with my usuall passcode, it says can't load

Customer Question

I can't login with my usuall passcode, it says can't load administrator login page
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

It is very difficult to reset the password ***** Vista, but if you have the Vista installation disc with you then, you can reset the password ***** easily. Please let me know, if you have the disc or not ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't seem to find it
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

If I give you the link to download the bootable file to make a bootable Windows Vista disc then, will you be able to burn a disc from another PC ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a another pc but I don't know if it takes CDs it's a Leventhal all in one I'll check
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm going to get a external drive today I will get back to you later
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I got the drive if you want to give me the place to download
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I. Just found a cd that came with the computer it saysAveraged all in one recovery dvd-Tom
Windows vista home premium sp1
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

It is a recovery disc and if you use this disc then, Windows Vista will be reinstalled in your PC and you will loose all the existing data on it. Please let me know, what you want to do ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I need everything on it
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Then, it will best if you download the Vista image file and make a bootable disc with it. Can you tell me the exact version of Vista, you are using. Like, Home or Pro etc. ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its home
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

You can dowload the ISO file from the link below, the file size is around 2.5GB, so have patience because it will take some time to dowload. Let me know, after the download completes.

http://188.138.9.146/Getintopc.com/Windows_Vista_bootable.zip?md5=oJ9xFMqa2lKTi7TJnp593A&expires=1450495110

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Download it on another pc to a diskI won't be able to do it until I get home thank you for your help
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Yes, you have to download it on another PC then, you can follow the steps below to make a bootable disc and please remember, as the ISO file is in compressed format, you have to unzip the file and then, you can follow the steps from the link below to make the disc.

http://www.winiso.com/support/tutorials/burn-bootable-iso.html

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I have them copied on a disc now
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

OK, Can you tell me, what content do you see, when you open this disc ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thought it was done but something is wrong then I did it two more times it keeps saying burn process failed.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, I could not get back to you earlier, as I was offline, when you replied me back. Are you able to make the disc or should I connect with your PC and help you to make the disc.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still having problems
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, I think our time is not matching. If you wish then, I can directly connect with your PC and help you to make the bootable disc then, I will guide you, how to use that disc to remove the password.