How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask fbeltramini Your Own Question
fbeltramini, Computer Software Engineer
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 52
Experience:  Master degree in computer science engineering
Type Your Computer Question Here...
fbeltramini is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Re google maps, My search listing has me as permanently

Customer Question

Re google maps,
My search listing has me as permanently closed, which is hurting my business. I just moved location. Can you fix this...
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  fbeltramini replied 1 year ago.

Hi I'm Fabio I'll support you today.

If I have understood correctly you need to update or add your new address and contact details to the map database.

You can suggest new business details through the dedicated form that you find here

You find the instructions in that page but if you need further help feel free to come back to me.



Expert:  fbeltramini replied 1 year ago.

Did you have the chance to try my solution?